Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the wackysox.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions). Please note, these terms and conditions can change and you should not use this website if you do not agree with any of the conditions below: If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
- General Information
Wackysox.com is a division of Wacky Limited who are based at The Barn, 19 Wymeswold Road, Hoton, Leicestershire LE12 5SN. Registered VAT number 973040725. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Wacky Limited when you buy any item from wackysox.com - The Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through wackysox.com with Wacky Limited and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not being bought by you for resale.
- You must be sixteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under sixteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian
- You warrant that all details you provide to Wacky Limited for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from wackysox.com under your own username and password.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit or debit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Wacky Limited reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on wackysox.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices are subject to the appropriate level of VAT
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Wacky Limited until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the delivery address confirmed by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Our delivery rates are as follows:
- Standard UK delivery (3-5 working days*) £3.00
- Expedited UK delivery ** (1-2 working days*) £5.00
- Eire delivery (3-5 working days*) £4.00
- International (outside of the UK) delivery £5.00
- Free standard UK delivery on orders over £50
*Please note that working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays or Bank holidays
**Please note if you order late on a Thursday Expedited delivery may not get to you until Monday (as the couriers do not delivery Saturday or Sunday) which might mean that standard delivery would be just as effective
Also note that any orders placed after 14.00 will not normally be picked until the next day
- Wacky Limited accept most major credit/debit cards:
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders will normally be picked and despatched same/next day – you can contact us at email@example.com
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to Wacky Limited unless the return is as a result of an error at our end.
We want you to feel confident about shopping with Wacky Limited. You can return any unwanted items within 7 days of receipt for a refund or replacement, provided that they are in original packaging and that they are in an unused, saleable original condition.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you would like further information on our returns policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509 880021.
Please use the following address to return goods:
19 Wymeswold Road
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within seven days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the seven days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
- Contract Cancellation
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure
- Exchange Procedure
- Wacky Limited will be happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 3 months from the date of despatch. For more information, please refer to our Order/Returns Procedure above.
- Wacky Limited will not pass on your e-mail details or any personal details or any details relating to credit or debit cards to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your Wacky Limited log in details, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or by phone on 01509 880021
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your payment card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of delivery of the goods and you return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on www.wackysox.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the wackysox.com web pages are owned or controlled by Wacky Limited. In accessing wackysox.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the wackysox.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Wacky Limited.
- Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Wacky Limited products are those stated on the Wackysox® web site.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.